The Greensboro Housing Coalition is a referral, informational, and educational organization, assisting clients with a variety of housing problems, including:
* Finding emergency shelter, rental housing, or housing with support services.
* Avoiding eviction or foreclosure.
* Connecting those who have lost housing due to eviction or foreclosure to agencies who offer services and support.
* Finding legal help in cases of housing discrimination.
* Working with tenants to request and receive repairs from landlords.
* Finding sources for housing expenses in a crisis.